This is the official website of the 7th Civil Relations Group, Civil Relations Service, Armed Forces of the Philippines based in Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City. This unit is responsible for involving the stakeholders in our common goal of serving the people and ending all armed conflicts.
7th Civil Relations Group, Civil Relations Service Armed Forces of the Philippines
To conduct Strategic Civil Affairs Activities and limited Information Support Affairs in support to Civil Relations Service Armed Forces of the Philippines’ mission.
- Formulate Strategic Information Support Affairs and Civil Affairs plans
- Organize and train ISA and CA units
- Conduct Strategic and Operational ISA and CA activities
- Develop and produce information materials ISA and CA
- Conduct ISA and CA training (Internal)
- Conduct research in relation to ISA and CA
- Supervise and coordinate all matters pertaining to ISA and CA