This is the official site of the 7th Civil Relations Group, Civil Relations Service, Armed Forces of the Philippines based in Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City. This unit is responsible for involving the stakeholders in our common goal of serving the people and ending all armed conflicts.
7th Civil Relations Group, Civil Relations Service Armed Forces of the Philippines
To conduct Strategic Civil Affairs Activities and Information Support Affairs in support to Civil Relations Service Armed Forces of the Philippines’ mission.
- Formulate strategic information support affairs and civil affairs plans
- Organize and train CA and ISA Units
- Conduct strategic and operational CA and ISA activities
- Develop and produce ISA and CA materials
- Conduct CA and ISA training for personnel
- Conduct research in relation to CA and ISA
- Supervise and coordinate all matters pertaining to CA and ISA